Saturday, June 13, 2009

Less than 24 hours....

and I will be a mother-in-law. The church looks beautiful. Practice went smoothly, the Anders, Levi's parents, were awesome. They worked endlessly ironing chair covers, and linens.

I am sooooooo exhausted. Just one more day...I've never wanted to be two people as much as do tomorrow. I want to be able to be directing everybody to be sure everything goes smoothly (even in the kitchen) but I'm the mother and I don't want to miss anything of seeing my oldest be joined in marriage.

My dad, brother and nephew arrived late last night so everyone is here. We just need tomorrow to go smoothly and have Jessa's special day go off without a hitch and then I'll be able to relax.

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Praying for you and this special time.

Washington Okie said...

Sis. Jada,

Relax and enjoy he special day, when tomorrow comes they will be one flesh. I wish we could be there to share. I know she'll look beautiful and I can't wait to see pictures. Maybe this is a good time to invoke "Man Law" and say relax, enjoy, and be blessed.