Monday, June 15, 2009

More pictures


I still don't have the brain power to lay out the wedding events. But here are some more pictures. They are from various cameras and have not been cropped or anything as you will see for yourself. Hopefully they'll help you share the day with us though. Jessa and Levi these are for you as I know you're both anxious to see pictures.

Forgive the random posting. Oh and yes Brother Ray, Jessa was very tired but she also had contacts in that she just started wearing again about a week earlier.












5 comments:

cokelady said...

Thank you for the pictures!!! Everything looks like it turned out perfect, the weather included. All of the decorations are sooooooo nice! Jessa is beautiful.

I must say I think the second picture is my favorite. :-) It's obvious that all of the young'uns thoroughly enjoyed posing for it, but I have a feeling Brother Harvey was simply humoring the others. Ha!

J Nowling said...

Sister Becki I think he was actually embarrassed until he came up with the fact that he felt like a rabbi (minus the flowers of course) and then he did play it up a little. The Anders are very precious people.

Vicki Smith said...

Thank you so much for posting pictures! Everything looks beautiful!

Tammy Washburn said...

Congratulations! Very pretty!

Marcia Brooks said...

Congratulations. Beautiful wedding and beautiful bride.