Friday, October 30, 2009

Ummmmm

Not a whole lot to blog about. This week has been a week of feeling a heavy burden for so many people. It seems like on every turn someone is suffering physically. Jeremy and Heather Adams have been hit with so much but I know that God has been there for them. Then there's different ones at work, friends around the country that have been need in prayer. I thank God that there is power in prayer. So many times we feel ALL we can do is pray. Do we realize PRAYING is the best thing we CAN do.

There are a lot of things on my heart and mind that I long to share but I know I can't because though there are those out there that would understand and encouraging, there is always that don't. Don't you ever wish you could ever just say what you want to say and not worry about others. Some day....

Tomorrow I'm headed to Bethel to preach as Brother Grant is in Idaho for their convention. I'm looking forward to visiting with our Saints in Bethel. It's probably going to be pretty cold as today the wind made it really chilly here so I'll be pulling out the winter coat and wearing sweatshirts and sweaters. Remember me in your prayers if you would. I want to be a blessing to the Bethel people.

2 comments:

connie said...

We are looking forward to your coming.
Yippee!!!

connie said...

Thank you so much for coming.
Giants......