Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm Sick of Coughing

I cough at night, cough in the morning, noon and evening. I cough on the phone, in meetings...I am soooooo sick of coughing. I want to sleep but I can only seem to do it an hour here and hour there because I COUGH!. I didn't go to church because all I would do is COUGH and I'm sure I'd hear about it. I also hope to catch a little sleep when no one is here.

Life has not gotten back to normal since I've been home because I feel rotten and can't carry on a conversation without coughing.

Jody and I still haven't had any time together. Because I'm COUGHING! Now he's into his shift at work. They bid on their shifts again at the airlines and he got stuck with this same horrible shift (10 hours/day Wed - Sat, 9 pm - 7 am. Sunday-Tuesday nights off) that blows our weekends but he is available Sunday and Wednesday for church. I know that's what is important but I miss my husband.

I'm sorry for ranting. I want you to know I'm ranting as I COUGH! I'm going to see if I can nap now without coughing.

1 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

So sorry you're sick. Are you feeling any better now? Has the coughing slowed down any? I'll be praying for you.