Saturday, September 29, 2007

Please Pray for Me!

I have had a very long, hard week. I've been putting in 10-12 hour days (plus worked last Saturday, said absolutely no to tomorrow). I have been so exhausted. But the reason I need your prayers is my lower left back has been really causing me pain. It even woke me up in the middle of the night last night. For several days now it's been bothering me. Some times it would lighten up but not go completely away. Tonight it has travelled to my lower right back as well and into my midsection. It feels like the back labor I had with Jessa. Then again it feels like the many gall bladder attacks I had before I had my gallbladder removed. It also feels like the worse gas ever (but I've not been one to have that problem). I went to bed at 9 pm so very tired. It was bothering me then but I was able to fall sleep. At 11 pm the pain woke me up very excutiating. It doesn't matter if I sit or stand it's there but I do think it's the worse when I'm laying down. There is sooooo much pressure. I feel fine except for that!

I know most, if not everyone is sleeping due to the time difference. AND I don't know who if anyone will read this seeing as I haven't been posting regular. But please if you do, pray for me. AND if you have any suggestions as to what it might be and have any natural rememedies, I'm open to anything almost.

Thanks.

1 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I'm just now seeing this, but I'll ask the church to pray this evening as well as praying for you now.