Friday, February 22, 2008

Gone for few days

Even though blogland's been quiet even for me. I wanted to let everyone know tomorrow's the day I leave for MN to see my parents. I did rent a car with GPS. I'm taking maps and addresses. I really need your prayers, me on little sleep don't operate well. Plus my nerves on edge on finding my way around by myself. Add to that the desire to see my brothers and sisters and I don't know if they'll come. Then concern about some things at home, I really need God to give me peace. It will definitely feel good to get away...but I want my husband and/or daughter(s) with me. AND I'm looking forward to spending time with Mitzi Thompson, she's precious.

Any way, I'll appreciate your prayers. See when I get back

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Tell Sister Mitzi hello for me.
Be sure and name your GPS--then you'll trust her/him even more, since he'll be your best friend this weekend. Ours have always had a female voice. Brother Smith returned Margaret because he didn't feel she was working out too well, but I think he's calling the new one Margaret, too. Louise was our first one. I hope Margaret II works out. We'll be putting her to the test in a couple of weeks as we journey from Phoenix to California and back, and whatever stops in between.

Momma Tammi said...

Have fun! My husband says that if you will follow the red line on the GPS, you'll be fine. Apparently listening to "Alice" gets him all confused and he takes exits that he isn't suppose to take. Thank goodness, "Alice" could get him back on track when he got confused.