Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Count Your Blessings, name them 1 by 1....

1. I'm feeling better
2. We got the house
3. The house we live in now looks ready to show. Thanks to those that helped (now we got keep it that way ~ smile)
4. Brother and Sister Anders, Amy Anders and her friend Beverly are coming to camp. A teacher, kitchen help for Sister Connie Peter and a worship leader...I was praying for new blood and I got it.
5. Brother Nowling's new schedule at work gives him Thursday, Friday and Saturday off.
6. He needed Sunday - Wednesday off for camp and in 2 days he had people signing up to cover his shift. He won't be tired at camp this year.
7. It looks like we'll have close to 40 at camp.
8. Our congregation. God is bringing down walls.
9. My dad, brother and mother-in-law will be hear for Jessa's wedding.
10. I've been making commission on my job (it's been about sixth months since I met goal, thus little or no commission).
11. Jessa's wedding is coming together.
12. Joleesa starts work at ADN on Monday.
13. It's been beautiful weather in Anchorage for several days. Even hit 70's.
14. I got to go work so my list will have to continue another time.
15. The list goes on....somebody want to pick up where I left off?

2 comments:

Marcia Brooks said...

Praise God for all the blessing! Wanted to stop by and say hello. Seems like such a long time ago we were all in England together. May God continue to bless you and your family. Sounds like a wonderful camp is coming together.

Vicki Smith said...

Having a grateful heart just generates more blessings to be grateful for! Whether the sun is shining or it's dark and stormy in our lives, there's always PLENTY to be grateful for. I'm thankful your blessings are so abundant and evident right now. Tuck your grateful spirit away in your heart so you'll have it handy when the sun goes behind the clouds. It can't be sunny ALL the time or it would mess up the whole cycle of life, you know? ;-) But for now, REJOICE in the good times!!! PRAISE GOD FOR ALL HE'S DONE!!!