Monday, August 31, 2009

Leaving Tuesday

Well I'm leaving out Tuesday night. I'm flying positive space (secured seat but we pay the taxes. Gift from AK Airlines to employees). I'm hoping to upgrade to first class if a seat is available so I can sleep. I fly to Chicago on the red eye flight, land in Chicago at 8:05 am, leave out at 10 am on US Airways to DC and then DC to Chattanooga to be picked up by the Williams and Sister Debra Perkins will be with them. I'm so ready in spirit to go but I haven't started packing and I'm so physically tired. Brother Nowling leaves out on the red eye on Wednesday red eye (positive space) to Chicago, from Chicago to Charlotte and Charlotte to Chattanooga. Arriving 1/2 hour after Levi and Jessa. They'll drive over to IYC together.

In other news, the bank returned the money to our account that was taken fraudulantly. I don't know what the next step is, we just notice it was returned to our bank account.

Well, I better get packing and I want to try to get to bed early...yeah right.

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Looking forward to seeing you.

Jessa Stephens said...

I'm glad the money was returned! Thats great!!