Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Revival in the Land of Anchorage Alaska

We're excited for revival. No one realizes how difficult it is to get evangelists to Alaska. When you consider just the travel time let alone the cost, it's not an easy thing. PTL! There has been someone that we have been trying to get to come since we came to Alaska and God has worked it out. It'll only be three nights, but we have a people that don't waste time. They are hungry and ready. The devil's already been fighting so it is just proof that God is going to really move.

Oh I suppose you'd like to know who's coming. Our brother (who is like an uncle to our girls) Keven Lewis. We are so excited. We wish his wife and family could come but they're not able to, but that means he'll have to come again ~ smile.

Please pray that NO ONE is hinder from coming out and that God is allowed the liberty to move. The revival is Saturday, August 15 - Monday, August 17th. So we covet your prayers. He's flying standby so please pray everything goes smoothly with the flights as well.

6 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Praise God! So when is the revival?

Vicki Smith said...

BTW, it's about TIME you posted,girl! ;-)

Vicki Smith said...

LOOK! THREE comments already!!!

J Nowling said...

LOL. Jessa told me I needed to post. A lot going on but yet I've really not had anything to share.

Read back over it...the dates are there. I just added them ;o)

Jessa Stephens said...

I'm excited!!! I know it's going to be a good one!!! =D

Amy Anders said...

I will be praying for you guys. The church right now seems like a huge volcano just getting ready to explode, I know our revival every service was POWERFUL!!!! I believe the church is on the brink of an explosion and when she does, there will be no stopping her!!! It can start right there in Anchorage, AK and I know that you and Bro Nowling would LOVE that! I will be praying for you guys I know that you're going to have a wonderful Revival!