Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Bug Has Found Me

Please pray for me. The bug that everybody had a couple of weeks ago finally found me. Sore throat, chest and head hurts. I can't be sick. Between work, home and trying to get ready for the assembly I don't have time to be sick. They let my co-worker go. She just wasn't cutting it. It's a long story but they asked me first because they knew I'd be the one covering most of her desk. I reminded them of my vacation before they did it and we all agree later would be worse. So here I am sick, I have to get my own desk caught up and get ahead AND cover her's too. But at least I'm not my boss, he has to cover both of our desks while I'm gone AND his boss is gone getting married at the same time.

Saturday I went and did a little shopping, went to Jenna's company's dept bbq and the met Heather, Matt, Codi, Joleesa and Jenna in a lot of laughs by playing I Buy. I won, because they didn't finish the game. I always lose in the last round. I'll take the win.

Last night Brother Nowling and I went and visited the Textures. It was a good visit. I find I spend so much time with the youth that I haven't spend time with anyone else. I've got to get more balanced. We then drove around town for a little while as we knew that the youth were at our house and just enjoyed the two of us being together. When we got home we had the pleasant surprise of Rusty Cabelas being here. He's here for training. So it was Tim, Larry, Heather, Rusty the girls and us. I'm not sure who gave us more laughs my husband or Rusty. Usually at my expense or the girls...but you know what it was ok. I love him any way and they'll come a time I'll get Brother Rusty.

Well, I think I'm going to eat and go to bed.

1 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Praying for you. God will see you through. He knows all about your obligations and deadlines. (I hope I'm listening to what I'm saying to you and that I'll apply it to MY life as well!)