Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Everyone is pretty much recuperated

I thought I better let everyone know that Brother Nowling is feeling better and so is Jessa. Brother Nowling actually made it to church Sunday night and Jessa headed out to Bethel today to spend a few hours with Sister Jacquelyn and Sister Annette, hopefully berry picking.

Saturday Jenna and I took Jeremy to Aleyeska and took the tram up the mountain. Jenna and him hiked on up the mountain while sat at the outside pavilion of the restraunt until I saw some paragliders gettin ready to take off. So I went down the mountain a little and sat on a rock and watched the rich people (it cost $189 for about 15 minutest)take part in it. It was beautiful to see them in the air, but I couldn't take any pictures because Jenna's camera was dead so she took mine hiking. Ugh, kids these days.

You all heard how Sunday went. Jeremy hung out with the youth without me, Sunday afternoon and Monday night so I rested Sunday and then Monday went to co-sign for Joleesa's car. Oh by the way, I've been feeling real old these days as we helped our youngest, our baby get her first car. She bought a 2002 silver, Dodge Stratus. It's a very nice car and she's lovin' it. I believe too she's having a hard time believing she's at this time in her life.

Joleesa and Jenna have just left to take Jeremy to the airport. Brother Nowling and I had a heart to heart, open and honest conversation with him regarding his moving to Alaska. We know the seriousness of his being in the will of God. We had prayer with him and we'll probably be seeing him soon. For the last 3 weeks we've had company for the last 3 weeks, so will life be back to normal? I don't know that I've ever established what normal is, so we'll see.

Outside of things being busy at work, and OH I took 2nd for the highest sales for the month of June. In January I took third, I don't know that I'll ever get first but I'm greatful for 2nd. It means BONUS. PTL.

Other than preparing for my cabin time for IYC not a whole lot of plans between now and then. That actually sounds good.

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

What all are you planning for your cabin time? I got moved from my original position to cabin leader, so now I'm not sure exactly what to do. Not as far as the devotions go, but anything else.

Unknown said...

how is Heather liking it up there?

Vicki Smith said...

Glad to hear people are feeling better up there. We've all got to be in tip-top shape for IYC and the Assembly. Sister Tammi, you asked me somewhere if I was going to IYC. My answer is, "Oh, yeah!" Brother Smith won't be staying there, but I will. And I just found out that Sister Bishop will be attending the whole time, too! FUN!

J Nowling said...

Can we be in the same room together again? I need some good laughs. I don't think I've really laughed since camp. I know, pathetic ~ smile.