Thursday, August 02, 2007

Jenna's Caught the Bug

Please pray for Jenna. She is now down sick. She even called into work. Head, chest and cough. Jody, Jessa and her have all had some form of this. I've been taking airborne and emergence-C to try to keep from getting sick. But I haven't slept well for several days so that doesn't help. My co-worker is actually in d-tox (the truth is finally coming out) so the burden at work is quite heavy and I can't afford to get sick (not that we ever can). Pray for her too if you would. Things are really messed up for her. She came to our ladies retreat. I just don't know how to help and/or family except through prayer.

By the way, if anyone's heard the news of a bridge in MPLS collapsing that is so scary. That is the bridge near the airport. We've crossed that bridge many times. It's been under construction forever it seems. The traffic on that thing gets really heavy during rush hour and it collasped at 6 pm, the hight of rush hour in that area. I pray for the people involved. What a mess.

Hope everyone has a great day.

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

So sorry to hear about Jenna. I'll be praying. And the bridge collapse is tragic! It's miraculous that there wasn't much more loss of life. --We'll be flying in to Minneapolis in October. I heard last night they don't expect to have the bridge replaced for 2 years. I imagine the traffic situation is going to be a nightmare.

J Nowling said...

Brother Nowling corrected me, it's the bridge by the Metrodome, which is downtown. Many more people. Are you just flying through Mpls. or do you have something going on there?