Monday, August 20, 2007

Feeling Better

Thanks for the prayers. I'm feeling somewhat better. Last night was the first goodnight's sleep I've gotten in about a week. Between not being able to sleep because my throat hurt so bad to coughing all night it's been rough. My body needed sleep but couldn't and I had to keep going. Joleesa still is feeling rough so if you'd continue to pray for both of us as well as Jessa is sick again. The girl's been working so many hours she doesn't know if she's coming or going and she's gotten so rundown she is sick again. She'll not be able to go to the assembly either. She just really needs her prayers.

We leave out tomorrow night and I still don't have everything ready. I've never been so last minute, but life just hasn't slowed down at work, home or church.

We had 11 young people go to a park for a youth night Saturday night. We had 13 in SS on Sunday. Our church was 3/4 youth. How awesome is that. We had a great SS class and I know that they've had great time fellowshipping (Isaiah and Micah were here for Josh and Jackie's wedding reception). It's been a good but busy weekend.

I won't be posting now until labor day. God bless everyone. Have safe travel.

2 comments:

The Middle J said...

pst- there was 17 in Sunday School- 12 in the youth class and 5 in the adult class...

love your sunday school super. :D

Unknown said...

glad you're feeling better.

tell jessa to take care of herself.