Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to those Near and Far


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com


This will be a different Thanksgiving for us, Jody works tonight and tomorrow night; Joleesa is working McDonald's tonight (ugh-she's choosing to); Jessa works tomorrow 11 am - 8 pm; Jenna's in AZ but I'm still going to fix a Thanksgiving dinner and make it special. We have so much to be thankful and that's what it's all about.

We did get a very special surprise gift from Heather tonight. She stopped by our house before church and brought us a fresh out of the oven pumpkin pie. I hadn't gotten a pie because I wasn't sure what kind to get. We were actually going to go after church now we don't have to. I don't know if she'll ever know how special that gesture meant to us.

Everyone have a blessed Thanksgiving day.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the pie. That was a very thoughtful gesture. Makes me happy that she's ours.

Vicki Smith said...

I haven't even met Heather, but I like her! What a gal!
Happy Thanksgiving!