Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Forgot that I was tagged!

Tagged by Sister Annette to list 10 random thoughts. I don't usually do these things...but for some reason I'm going to, but I'm not going to tag anyone else.

1. Where are the all good Christian single young men?
2 I look forward to having a son.
3. I wish I played the piano.
4. I can't imagine life without God.
5. If my relationship with God depended on people I would have backslid a long time ago. I would've backslid this past week. I would have backslid today.
6. I love my job, most the time.
7. I wonder where I'll be next year at this time.
8. Brother Nowling won airline tickets to Italy.
9. I won salesperson of the month two months in a row.
10. I love playing games.

That's it!

1 comments:

Netty said...

1. There are a few out there!

2 Me too!

3. Me too!

4. Me either!

5. So thankful for the Blood of Jesus!

6. Me too! Especially right now.

7. Hmm..

8. Oh Wow! Sounds like an a nice Anniversary trip.

9. That is great. Its nice being the "big" Bear sometimes. :0)

10. Me too, but (In very sweet innocent voice.) "Doesn't matter to me if I win or loose, I just want my friends to win" :P