Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Feeling Rotten

OK I should be in church but I really feel rotten. The last couple of days I've had a terrible head cold. It then settled into my throat and now today my chest. I went to work today because I had to give a presentation at our Wednesday meeting on closing a sale. I had management reminding me this is important, I felt rotten, I have a huge cold sore on my lip, but I had a great plan, stickers and chocolate coins. It was in the can. Even feeling as rough as I did, I had fun with it and had many compliments. Even ones that really speak to me. I was grateful for not coughing during it. Afterwards my boss said he was going to recommend that I be our representative for Integrity Selling and go down for the training. I told him I would love that. Even feeling as rough as I did, it was fun.

Back to my cold sore. In all 48 years of my life I do not remember ever having a cold sore...ugh! Why now? What causes them? Make it go away.

Well I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I have a luncheon to go to with my boss and his boss, for Conoco Phillips. Yep! Big client, big luncheon, big cold sore and filling rotten. I could use your prayers.

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Praying here!

J Nowling said...

Thanks I really appreciate it. I slept with a prayer cloth under my pillow asking God to give me a restful night, and that He did. I feel rough this morning but not worse.

Vicki Smith said...

Hope you're feeling better.