Saturday, January 12, 2008

Not feeling any better, but not feeling any worse!

Thanks for the prayers. I made it through the week. I'm not feeling any better but I'm not feeling any worse and usually it gets really bad before I get better. My head and chest still hurts with lots of congestion. I have nothing planned today, although my house needs a good cleaning and I brought some of my work home as I'm behind, but my body says it needs sleep, so I'm going to let it sleep.

We've had a lot of snow the last several days. I don't know how many inches are out there but it has coated the trees and my winter wonderland is a reality out my window, with the mountains and all. I would really like to take a drive to Aleyska or Eklutna lake because both of those areas (amongst many other of course) are very picturesque during the winter. I have pictures of the girls at Aleyska last year that reminds us of Narnia. Maybe tomorrow afternoon I'll feel like it.

I hope everyone has great weekend.

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki Smith said...

Oopsie, that was me.
Are you better yet?

J Nowling said...

About the same. Sister although now the cough has taken over and I was up a good portion of the night coughing. Yesterday was Brother Nowling's birthday and we went out to eat. I hadn't ate hardly anything all day. We went to TGIF and I had broccli cheese soup, (a few bites) a couple of pieces of a quesadilla appetizer, a couple bites of parmeson crusted chicken and a little bit of pasta. It didn't settle well on my stomach at all. I just barely made it home in time to have it all come up. I don't understand that one.

I appreciate your prayers and ask that they continue.