Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sister Tammi & Jenna

Jenna is in Washington for her travel experience and visit with a very sweet lady. Any way she WAS a very sweet lady until her and her husband started conniving about keeping her. I am going to be selfish on this one sister. SHE IS MINE! You cannot HAVE her. I was taught to share so that is what I'm doing is SHARING her! Grin. Now when Jeremy comes for revival in July. That's a different story, I'm KEEPING him. At Joleesa's graduation last night, when a young got up to thank his parents (read my post below with details and pictures about Joleesa's graduation), when he got to his mother, he said "I want to marry a woman just like my mother" ahhhhh. I turned to Jody and poutingly said "I want a son." So.....

I hope the two of you have lots of fun. I rather doubt any of us will have time to look at the 1000 of pictures you two photo fanatics will be taking, but we'll enjoy using our lifetime trying to. And Sister Tammi and Brother Ray take care of our girl. We love you both.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

We have had a busy day of shopping, hiking, picture-taking, eating bagogi that was too hot for either of us and then while Jenna was waiting for me to go to the next baking project, she sat down and promptly fell asleep. I'm waiting for the blueberry muffins to finish baking and then we'll turn all the lights out so that she can really rest. I think that we've worn her out.

J Nowling said...

I'm so glad you're both having a great time. I can imagine how tired she is. I've done the airport sleeping before. Not fun.

Love you both.