Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fun in Bethel

I hate blogger... I just lost my post. UGH.

Jenna, Jeremy Adams and I just got back from Bethel. We had great fun boating (everyone else fished, but I decided not to due to my elbow) with Suttons and Cabelas, with Megan, Micah & Nathan in their boat. It was rainy, windy, and cold but I had the time of my life. A great memory. I even got to walk on Tundra as Brother Bobby pulled over to spot just so I could do so. I even invented the Tundra roll ~ you'll have to ask any of those present about that ~ I'm sure Jenna will be sharing it ~ smile. It started out very relaxing but as I got wet, I got cold. The ride back felt like I was on the ocean. I was glad I was prayed up ~ as I found myself really praying as we were flying through the air on the huge waves. Then I even experienced the state trooper pulling us over doing a general registration check. I couldn't believe it, cold and rainy and they choose then to do it. It was an experience I'll never forget. Though I was wet and cold, I really was relaxed in a way I hadn't been for a long time.

Brother Jeremy shared some great thoughts in his preaching. Now we're about to head off to begin revival here in Anchorage. I'm looking for God to really bless.

Oh by the way Megan and Nathan caught several Pikes in their boat. Jeremy and Rusty each caught two Pikes in our boat. That was pretty good for Rusty seeing he spent most his time helping everyone else and laughing as they fished.

Sister Tammi, I actually took Jeremy's camera so I did get a picture of one of his fish. We'll be sure he get's picture.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I am so glad that you snagged his camera and got a pic and please make sure that he remembers to take pictures. Let him know that my camera doesn't work anymore, so he is going to have to make up for my lack of snapping pics.

Vicki Smith said...

Thank you SO MUCH for that little favor you did me. ~whew!~ I'm no good at being anything other than completely open and candid. ;-)

I hope the revival's going well. Do you guys hear from Matthew? How's he doing? Tell everyone HELLO for me.