Thursday, July 05, 2007

Short Post

Was yesterday the 4th of July? I wouldn't have known except that I had the whole building at work to myself. I had the gospel radio station playing quite loud and it was playing religous, patriotic music (there really is such a thing-"The Statue of Liberty" for one). I got so much accomplished at work. It makes a difference when there are no phones or people to interrupt. It made the day not seem like a holiday, let alone the 4th of July. I have been told they DO do fireworks here but they do it at midnight as to have some semblence of a dark sky to go against. I climbed into bed at midnight. So my July 4th was just another day.

I'm headed out tonight (or early tomorrow morning - 2 am) to Sister Tammi Adams. I am really looking forward to the visit. I almost all packed, except I have to get some small bottles of things as I am not checking my bag. I hope to get home and go right to bed to get a few hours of sleep. I'm not one that can go a little sleep.

Please pray for my co-worker Ronada, she has some major health problems and the medication leaves her impaired so she has been told she can't come to work until the doctors get her medicine regulated. She is on her 4th doctor and she is scared.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Looking forward to seeing you in less than 24 hours! I still don't have a voice though. You may have to do all the talking. ~hee hee~

We'll be praying for your co-worker.

Vicki Smith said...

Have a GREAT Girl Weekend!!! How fun! I've been having pretty much a Girl WEEK! It's been great. =)