Monday, January 08, 2007

Pray Without Ceasing!

I've really took to heart the scripture "Pray without ceasing!" as of late. There are so many needs that we cannot allow ourselves to be idle but we must have a prayer on a lips constantly. I see a face, or have a thought, or think of someone (oh I guess that's having a thought) and I breath a heartfelt prayer. Prayer brings comfort, protection, guidance, so many different things and the best thing is the recipient may not even realize that a prayer was spoken on their behalf but yet they made it through a tough day because of it, they resisted temptation because of it, they weren't in that car accident because of it, they were physically strengthened because of it. OH THE POWER OF PRAYER!

Let us saturate our lives and those that are dear to us with our prayers.

Prayer request: please pray for a young girl at our church that just got saved last weekend but the enemy is stalking her and she is really struggly. She was in church last night but the enemy was very present and it was a battle that I'm not confident that she won.

4 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

You're in my prayers. God is SO GOOD!!! Let's just trust in Him and LEAN on Him. He'll carry the load, if we'll let Him.

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord for the young girl getting saved. I will pray for her that the Lord will help her. God bless

Momma Tammi said...

You did pretty good on the quiz. Jenna and Joleesa have done the best so far at 70% and 60% respectively. Some of the answers that people are getting correct amaze me, because they aren't things that I talk about much, if at all.

J Nowling said...

My problems were when I was torn between two. Like the OK questions and the Okinawa and Guam questons. I was never good at 50/50 chances. I wanted to close out and start over but Jenna said she'd tell on me...brat~ smile.