Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Short Post and then I'm Going to Bed

Last night I didn't go to bed until almost one because I waited up for our "4th daughter" to get here. Brother Ray you need to really start feeling bad for Brother Nowling. Jackie Heathershaw from Iowa has to moved to Alaska and will be living with us until she can get enough money to get an apartment. I'm really hoping two other girls in our house will choose to share it with her (then again maybe we'll make the choice for them~raising eyebrows). Any way Jackie is a precious young lady, she just graduated from high school and turned 18 on Wednesday and moved here on Thursday. She stayed with us a couple of weeks in the summer a couple of years ago and we had did just find. Actually Brother Nowling and her really hit it off.

I do hope we haven't made mistake in opening up our home. 5 people in this "small" house has been tough and now we added one more~I think I forgot to think. Seriously now, Jackie's a great girl, but Josh Grant is her boyfriend...I have enough worries with my girls and boys and now another.

Pray that the Lord can help us to stay sane...and give me wisdom. I feel like if the Lord would just give me wisdom in all things I wouldn't have ask for anything else.

tomorrow's going to be a very busy day. The men are at men's retreat. I have to take Joleesa to work. Go pick up Sis. Hart from the hotel, come back and get lunch ready for the guys (I've kept it simple, hot dogs, chips, baked beans and Joleesa's brownies). I figured they could have all the beans they wanted as long as us women wouldn't around ~ really laughing hard. Then we'll clean up and come back to the house and rest and then head back to the church to serve supper (Sister Texter is doing a moose roast, potatoes and carrots and Jessa is making dessert). Then I'm going to go do some shopping for a friend that has asked me to pick up some things for her. Then Sunday morning I'm in charge of service. I did ask Jenna to teach SS and Jessa to lead song service so I wouldn't be doing everything. So to say the least after a long, hectic week my weekend is going to be anything but relaxing but it's a good kind of business.

Well so much for the short post, but I am going to bed now. So goodnight.

1 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Wow! We are moving people out and you are moving people in. ~grin~ Sounds like you have delegated pretty good...hope the weekend goes well for ya. Love ya!