Friday, January 19, 2007

Short Post

Not a whole lot happening on the Nowling Alaskan Front these days. Except for I've been struggling with my sinuses since my birthday. I'll have a couple bad days and then I'll feel good for a few days. All this week my eyes and ears have been hurting. As the day goes on they feel somewhat better. My boss told me they have urgent care medical centers that take walk ins and are less expensive and that it's probably an sinus infection (dah) considering how long it's hung on and that I should go. He even looked up the address and phone number. But I don't want to. They're open until 8 pm and even if I don't want to go....my ear and eyes are hurting so bad this morning I may breakdown. I know God can touch me though. So please pray. Thanks and have a great day.

2 comments:

Hershey Bar said...

That doesn't sound so good, I'll be praying Sis Nowling.

J Nowling said...

Thanks or the prayers. I felt miserable this morning but as the day wore on I was feeling great.