Monday, April 09, 2007

Beautiful Weather

The weather has been in the 40's. The sun's been out. The snow's quickly melting and we've seen some green grass.

Life's been different these days. The second week of Jody being gone. He's been doing really good on his his tests. I'm still not totally over being sick. My sinuses are still draining, my voice keeps coming and going, and naps are wonderful (I'm not usually one to take a nap either). Easter kind of come and went and I feel so bad that I didn't do anything special for it. For the church or for home.

Joleesa thinks she did better on her test this time. It was different then last time. She said some things were so simple she couldn't believe they were on there.
Before we know it she'll be graduated and woohoo she's staying in Alaska. God's doing a work in her and I'm am so thankful.

Ladies retreat is coming up April 20th for which I'm really excited. Sister Connie Wilson is our guest. I'm praying for the beginning of revival as only God can give. She'll be staying to preach Sunday and Monday nights which I'm thrilled for.

Well enough rambling. I need to prepare for Wednesday Bible study. Have a good week everyone.

5 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I'm praying you'll get ALL THE WAY better real soon and you'll be bouncing around with unbridled energy. *grinning*

Momma Tammi said...

Pray for our retreat coming up in a few days and I'll be praying for your retreat. Also praying that you are 100% soon!

J Nowling said...

Sister Smith I look forward to "bouncing" with energy. I want to be called Tigger ~tee hee.

I'll be praying Sister Tammi. Reviive us ladies dear Lord!

Washington Okie said...

Sister Jada,

I love your new back drop, where did you find that picture????? I know know if you knew it but my "nickname" in the Air Force was "Baldeagle". Send me that pic if you can. Oh, is this were I say PLEASE or "MANLAW"

Bro. Ray

The Middle J said...

Its a picture a friend of mine made in photoshop

I can send it to ya and I don't know how well I listen to Manlaw but please works hehe :-D

Jen