Friday, April 20, 2007

Sister Wilson Missed Her Flight-Late Arrival

We are going to have a great retreat because the enemy is already at work. Due to bad weather in Charlotte NC Sister Connie missed her connecting flight and the airlines had to put up in Phoenix. They couldn't get her out on through Seattle until late tonight so she had them reroute her through LA and she had to be on the shuttle at 5 am for her 7 am flight. She'll have a long lay over in LA and will arrive in Anchorge at 7 pm. She was very exhausted and fighting frustration as was I but you know what, it just proves to me oh what a retreat we're going to have. We'll just start our service at 8 pm. Please pray she doesn't experience any more delays.

Also, Jaclyn Cabellas had to change her flight from Bethel due to her job and is flying standby and is suppose to be in at 9:30 pm. Pray for room on that flight for her.

Thanks for the prayers and I'll talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

You're looking at the situation from exactly the RIGHT perspective. Whenever everything starts going wrong, I tend to get this little jiggle of excitement down deep inside because I know there's GOT to be good just around the corner! God can give DIVINE strength and anointing to Sister Connie and nobody will die if you start an hour later than planned. It'll all be okay and WORTH the inconvenience when all is said and done. God bless you guys this weekend. I'll be ANXIOUSLY awaiting a full report on the Retreat as soon as you can! Tell Sister Connie and all the other ladies hello for me. You'll all be in my thoughts and prayers this weekend.

Momma Tammi said...

I can totally relate. If everyone knew all that the devil threw at us before our retreat and ya know...God blessed and gave us a wonderful time in Him. I've been praying for you guys throughout the day and have confidence that God is going to work mightily.