Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thanks For the Prayers

I want to thank everyone for the prayers. Jody aced his test. There were only 2 that got 100 and he was one of the two. He was shocked. He is definitely saying it had to be the prayers.

Today is the best I've felt in a long time. I'm still not 100% as my sinuses are still draining some but I haven't coughed at all. Yesterday I did pretty good leading song service without coughing too much. I'm beginning to wonder if some of it might be allergies as it's been beautiful here. We were in the 50's today. The snow is melting and everything is so dirty. Remember they don't use salt here they use sand. Mix the dust, with the springtime budding. And maybe...anyway thanks for the prayers on my behalf as I really think this is the longest I've been sick, in a long time any way (I may say that every time because after all that's how it feels when you're going through it).

Jessa started her first day of training at Alaska Airlines so now if you could offer up prayers for her, I know she'd appreciate it. She is ALWAYS tired too. So she really needs the Lord to touch her.

The girls like their new apartment but it's been a real adjustment for everyone. With Jenna not driving (pray for her too, she's willing to drive so we've got find a way to help to make it happen for her and Joleesa)and them not having internet or cable, she doesn't want to be at the apartment all that much. So we need to find a way to make everyone happy (yeah right! Not going to happen in this life time).

Well I've got to try to get some things done here before going to bed. So talk to you soon.

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Howdy! So glad you and your husband have been reunited and that you're married to a whiz-kid. ;-) Glad you're feeling better too.

Momma Tammi said...

Our congrats to Brother Nowling! I'm so happy that he aced the test and that you are feeling better. I'll be praying for the retreat!

J Nowling said...

Thanks Sis. Smith and Sis. Tammi. The Lord has perfect timing since ladies retreat is ... almost here. Yikes.

I'd say I have to be worry about Brother Nowling getting a big head, but it's not likely as he worked so hard for that perfect score.