Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Baby Comes Home Tomorrow

Jody comes home tomorrow and his out of town training will be done. He's done good so far but his big test is tomorrow so I know he'll appreciate your prayers. I've missed him so much. It'll be good to have him home. I can't wait for things to get back to normal. But wait, what's normal? I sure don't know. To many new things happening. Then next weekend is ladies retreat and I have so much to do to still get ready for that It's going to be a busy weekend. I have to finish ALL of our taxes, study for SS and for my class for ladies retreat. I have shopping for ladies retreat to do, a house to clean and I'm still not feeling tops. I just want to feel normal again. Oh that's right, I don't know what "normal" is ~grin.

Last night I did the Bible study at church. God had been dealing with me on forgiveness for some time so I felt like this should be our study. As I was studying God took me through different individuals in my past and I had to really face the question "Have I REALLY forgiven them?" This is what the study was to do is remind us that forgiveness is not an option spiritually if we want to grow. It was a good study. Everyone really participated but most importantly I hope they really searched themselves and if they found unforgiveness they were obedient to the Word and with God's help will find their way to forgive.

Hey, I do't think I shared that when I was out sick they made the announcement that I took 3rd place in sales for the month of March! Yippee...well it really was YIPPEE AND WOHOO when I got handed $100 check for 3rd place. God is good!

I've got to get some work done and then I'm going to bed. I pray I have a solid nights sleep. It's been a long time.

1 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

So...how did Brother Nowling do on the final test? I had a real good prayer for him before I left for retreat on Friday morning.

How are ya feeling? You were part of that prayer too.