Monday, October 29, 2007

Quick Post

I had an overall quiet weekend. I actually slept a lot. I finally got my B12 shot Saturday afternoon but it takes a few hours to kick in. I had to find a doctor that would give me a perscription that would let Brother Nowling give it to me like he's been doing for over a year. The one I went to for my physical (because the doctor I originally scheduled for had a family emergency) wouldn't. So Friday I went to the original one, and she had no problem. But until I got the shot and it kicked in, all I wanted to do is sleep.

Saturday, was our first youth activity planned by one of the youth. Jackie planned an old movie night and we watched "It's a Wonderful Life". We have the movie but I've never watched it. It is really good but because some of youth were over an hour late we didn't start on time and it was getting too late for me and I left before it was over. It was at Josh and Jackie's house which is about an hours drive "for Me" and I hate driving at night by myself and none of the girls were able to make it. So now I'll have to pull our movie out and watch the ending. Every youth event is to begin with a devotion and Jackie did a great job with it. From now on, we start on time no matter's who's there or not. Ugh!

Sunday morning's SS went fine, but before SS Brother Texture fell and then during SS it became evident that he had a stroke and Brother Grant called 911 and he was taken to the hospital. (The adult SS class is in the Texture's house so all we knew was that he had fallen. Brother Grant called 911 after SS was over and we didn't know of this until after service.) His family is all here. Brother Nowling is there now visiting again and we'll see what the status is. Please be praying for him and their whole family.

Also, there is a very heavy need in our family that we need God to intervene in. Please help us pray. Also, continue to pray for Jenna, she thought it was only the 24 hour flu but she's home sick today. Pray we all don't get it to.

1 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

We'll be praying!