Monday, May 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Busy doing my regualr church things, then working on state books, camps and trying to keep my house in some semblence of organization. Every night I've been busy with somethng and then spent the WHOLE day Saturday shopping for camp. Josh Grant was great to go with me. Now my house is full of those groceries. Yesterday was mother's day and it was good mother's day. I had to do May's church books as I just got the reports on Friday and Saturday. I still don't have them all done, ugh!

Anyway, I'll try to post more later. Another week is upon us and God is so good. It's raining outside so maybe that will take whatever's in the air that has been making it so hard for me to breath. Last night my chest hurt so bad I couldn't sleep. PTL it's feeling much better this morning.

Have a good day everyone.

0 comments: