Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Mother's Day Gift

Yeah I know Mother's Day is past. Jenna got me a beautiful fushia plant (as you read, our neighbor girl tried to destroy but fortunately didn't succeed). Jessa will be getting me something later, but I just got Joleesa's tonight. She made me a hair appointment with the gal that does her hair. It's downtown, and is a house that's turned into a salon. It doesn't look like much from the outside but it's very cozy and personal inside. The gal was great. I told her I needed a "style" and she gave me a couple of suggestions. I told her to go with the simplest one. I love it. I hope I can style it as she did, but it didn't seem too difficult so hopefully it won't be a problem. Joleesa and Jenna liked but no matter how much Joleesa tried to get Jody to say it looked nice, all he would say was it was short and ask which hair I cut. He is sooooooo irrating!!! I actually was fighting tears, but do you think he noticed, NO! or didn't care. Any way, I love it.

Well I have lots of things for camp to finish so I need to get to work.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

guys always fuss about our hair! my hair is long and if i even get so much as a trim micah hollars about me "Cutting all my hair off"--- men!