Thursday, May 29, 2008

Long Hours of Light

I have been staying up way to late for several days as it is so hard to go bed when it's still bright out. Like right now it's 10:20 pm and it looks like it's 5 pm. UGH! I've gotten a lot done but I still got so much more to do to get ready for camp. To top that off if I get the Anchorage reports tomorrow I have to do the church state books for May and add it to my annual report. UGH!

After church Jackie, Josh, Jenna, Joleesa, David and I went to Village Inn. I had actually already ate and am really tired (I know, then why aren't you in bed) but my daughters (all three of them, yep, Jackie is my daughter and Josh is my son...their names start with J so they must be) convinced me to go with. I felt in a goofy mood and was throwing straw paper at Joleesa and David, and then sugar packages and then the jelly. That's when the tables turned and Jackie became my babysitter and started reprimanding me and Josh told her she wasn't doing a very good job. LOL. These kids are sooooo precious to me. I forgot to mention that Jackie and Josh also got me a mother's day gift. They brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers (Calla Lily and pink/white daisies) and a card that brought me to tears. I cannot thank the Lord for the relationship we have. They truly are family to our whole family.

Well, even though the sun is shining bright, I MUST go bed. Tomorrow I've got to behave and do the rest of the grocery shopping for camp, finish putting together the camper folders, pull the last part of my class together. Oh did I tell you I'm teaching a weight loss class. Yeah, fat, little oh me teaching on losing weight ~ spiritual weight that is ~ grin. Our theme is "Be Strong in the Lord...." Brother Werkheiser is teaching on the "Work Out", Brother Nowling on "Press On" and Brother Grant on the "Victory Lap". I am really getting into my class. Plus I've got to pack. And we have convention Friday night, leaders meeting Saturday morning, convention Saturday night and Sunday morning and we leave for camp right from Sunday Church.

Any way to bed I really must go. Until the next time.

0 comments: