Saturday, May 31, 2008

Convention Update

Last night was our first night of our state convention and it was awesome. Though it took us while to give the Holy Ghost His liberty (and without a doubt not everyone allowed Him His liberty) our worship service began the breaking through Brother Werkheiser gave two scripture references and read the second one Psalms 119:45 "and he will walk in liberty" he turned the service to the Holy Ghost. It was great. I was so physically tired but His spirit revived me and moved in our midst. I only wish we had a bigger building, it's difficult to move around but I thank God Brother Werkheiser did not allow the lack of an altar or space to inhibit us. I have great anticipation for the rest of convention and I am exstatic as to what's ahead for camp.

Got to head to Walmart and then a leadership meeting, then pack and finish things for camp. Busy, busy, busy but it's a good busy~smile

1 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I'll be praying for a MARVELOUS Convention and Camp. Wish we could be there!