Tuesday, February 20, 2007

BEWARE!

Several weeks ago I declared passionately (and what wasn't meant to be turned out to be)publicly to someone that "I don't trust the enemy". It wasn't that I don't trust people, I don't trust the enemy. He sneaks in at volital moment's and in just a minutes times can destroy someone. Ever since then I have been facing battle after battle. About 3 am this morning, I woke up crying still fighting one of those battles and ask God "why". It doesn't make sense, I was standing up for Him...and He quietly reminded me I WAS STANDING AGAINST THE DEVIL! Did I really think he'd "take it sitting down" (as the saying goes). We're not fighting people! We're fighting an enemy that will use anything, and anyone to get his work done. After I finally fell back to sleep, when I woke up with the song "A Voice of Truth, tells me a different story. The voice of truth says do not be afraid". PTL!

Sunday night was youth service and I preached on "Land of the Giants" (this was planned before I watched the movie. The movie just confirmed it.) One of the scriptures I ended with was Psalms 84:11 "For the Lord God is a sun and shield: The Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly."

I did get good news yesterday; at work I get commissions and spiffs on the various goals that are set for me to sale at. January was the first month that I was really involved in it. My boss Friday night had told me what my commission would be and it was way off from what I figured, so I asked the payroll person what exactly I'd be getting (thinking he was just giving me the straight commission part and not the spiffs), anyway to make a long story short, they mad 100's of dollars in errors in their figuring and I'm getting a commission as big as my 2 week net paycheck! Ain't God good! After Uncle Sam gets a hold of it it won't be that big...but PTL we have 3 tickets to buy to Bethel for youth convention in March at $350 each and God has provided.

I will NEVER stop trusting my Lord

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet my GIANTS are bigger! LOL!