Friday, February 09, 2007

What's New - Daylight

Not a whole lot new this week. The first three days were horrible at work but was better on Thursday and today. The best thing about this week is I actually see daylight now. I actually leave and its dawn and when I come it's still light out. YES (pumping my fist into the air)! I have had several months now in which I don't see daylight at all during the week. It's great.

Tomorrow is another trip to the Kenai. It's been snowing today and I sure hope it doesn't continue. I've enjoyed the time with my husband and I really enjoyed last Saturday because I had Friday off. But when I go with him that means I don't have any days at home to clean like I would like to have it done. Jody usually has a day or two off during the week and he stays on top of it so it doesn't look really bad. The girls will pitch in and do what absolutely has to be done. But I try to really dust and wash things down (or stay on them to do it when it gets to be too much for my arm) when I have a day to do so. I admit, last Friday, I didn't do any cleaning even though I was home so it's really needing done. I think he has tomorrow and one more Saturday. The 24th of February is Fur Rondy celebration and then 3/3 starts the Iditarod. I am so siked to see both of them. It's looking like because ADN (the newspaper) is a major sponsor of the race that we may get tickets to be down t the dog pits for the race. That would be AWESOME!

Other then surviving 6 people in our home, one not being our own and having boyfriend (forget the gray hair, my hair is going to white before you know it ~grin) survival has been attained but not much more this week.

0 comments: