Friday, February 16, 2007

I Did It Myself

As you can see my blog has changed and I did it myself. It's obviously not the creative work that Jenna's done but I figured Jenna will not always be with us and I need to know how to do SOME things on my own. The new blogger is so easy to navigate even this illiterate can change colors and fonts. Peach is my favorite color coupled with mint (or seafoam green) so I just used my favorite color with a splash of light purple. That's as far as my creativity goes. I assure I'm determined to learn more. The previous pictures and graphics were done by ME (once Jenna showed me). She's one that usually just DOES, but I insisted she SHOW me so I can have a little fun to.

Well I've got to take Jenna to work as some inconsiderate young man myspaced her at midnight last night saying it's too much of an inconvenience for him to take her...grrr. Pray for Jenna please, and for Brother Nowling and myself, we're going on very little sleep today.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Wow! I'm awake now. ~grin~ That is cool that Jenna is teaching you how to change your backgrounds.

With friends like that...no, I won't finish that but I will say, "HOW RUDE!" Other than that...I hope your day has gone well. I'm praying.

The Middle J said...

WOW!!!! I didn't show her anything lol- woke up this morning and she had changed it but it was white some where in the time that I got dressed for work and this morning it changed colors. When it comes to the blogs I just havent learned how to explain it to people- its just so much easier to do it myself...and I admite I lack the patience to try to explain everything to everyone - I'm working on that lol