Sunday, February 18, 2007

Great Movie!

We watched "Facing The Giants" tonight. Not only did it not have any cursing, killing, or sex in it...it had God all the way through it. It had us (Jenna, Jessa and I) crying. Joleesa, Jackie, Josh and Tim watched it last night as Josh rented it. If you haven't seen it, please do so. It was a great encouragement. We're going to buy it. I know the Adams showed it at a youth night, great idea. There's another movie in the theatres right now call "Thr33". It's taken from the book written by Ted Denken (I think that's his name). He's co-authored books with Frank Peretti. Has anybdy read the book? I'm anxous for it to come out in video. I know Fox Studios has created a new studio called "Fox Faith" and they're producing more face based movies for theatres. They're one of my accounts at work and when I spoke to the agency that handles their advertising I made it known that I was thrilled to hear of it. I'll try to let you know when a new movie is ocming out so we can all watch for the video. Are their any other faith based movies out there that anyone can recommend? It was great to view a clean movie and be up-lifted at the same time. Not only that, we want the studio to keep making them. So fill me in please.

2 comments:

James A. N. Stauffer said...

Are you only asking for recommendations from big studios? Two of my favorite movies are Rigoletto (by Rigoletto Productions) and Time Changer but they are both from small sudios.

J Nowling said...

Hey James, good to hear from you. I don't care the studio I just want good, clean movies.