Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pray! Pray! Pray! And PTL!

We may have found a building. This has a long story to it that I'll share if everything goes through. Right now, I ask that you help me pray, that if this where God wants us that everything will come together.

Also, I can't get over how good God has been to me this week. I had been really sick for several weeks, I emailed a couple of dear sisters and they prayed and had their local church pray, and all week I have felt the best I have felt in months actually. Then you read abut my win on Tuesday. Wednesday I didn't have any sales but today I took first again. Yeah, first $200 Best Buy certificates and now today $200 Nordstroms. I've only been in Nordstroms once. They're like a Macy. I don't know what $200 will buy but I'm greatful to God for the "gifts" for doing my job.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that sounds great!!!! is it the one you were wanting or a different one completely? Micah and I are praying and hoping and all that good stuff...

take care! and let us know!

Vicki Smith said...

How exciting that you may get a building!!! Praise the Lord! I'll be praying. And CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!! WA HOO!! Two wins in one week! Wow.