Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Big Decision

Please pray for God to show me what I'm suppose to do about this job opportunity. I met with Mr. Wong AGAIN last night. He is so adamant that I'm the person for this job. I had hoped I'd have until May 1st if I was to take it but he's told the person that's in the position now that he's done March 1st (they both agree it's not working I guess). I told him I didn't want to make the decision until after I helped them out with Fur Rondy because I needed that observation to make my decision. Then there's the newspaper...our new VP of advertising started yesterday. My first impression of him is that I think this guy will do great at getting things turned around, then it turns out he's from Wisconsin originally and worked with my boss from the paper their Menomonie. If ever there was boss I really enjoyed working with it was the publisher of the paper in Menomonie. So I sent an email off to my former boss to get his take. I'll be talking to the VP probably today. I really need direction with a peace that even it takes me out of my comfort zone, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt this where God wants me. So please continue to pray.

Also, remember Jessa as she came home with terrible cold...the vicks on her feet has helped the coughing some but not entirely. AND the rest of us don't need or want to get sick.

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Hmmmm, all these circumstances aren't making your decision any easier, are they? But God has the right answer. Be sensitive to His whisper and keep dying to self will.
I'll be praying for Jessa, too.

J Nowling said...

I like the way you said "His whisper" because that is truly what I'm straining to hear the soft, gentle whisper. Thanks Sister. I appreciate your prayers.