Thursday, February 26, 2009

Please Pray!

I've got that crud that everyone has been getting. The head that's full of gunk, the throat that hurts even when your not talking or eating, the ears that are plugged or hurting, the chest that hurts and when I cough feels like it's being ripped a part, and hardly any voice. I always seem to get sick after a trip, but this time I thought it wouldn't happen as I got about 7 hours of sleep every night except Thursday night. Ithink it's being couped with all the germs on the plane for a total of 14 hours. But I couldn't get it at worse time. It's the end of the month so I have all kinds of stuff to do to close out the month and open the next month (and I haven't gotten caught up from being gone two days) but more importantly I have my interview for the manager's position at the newspaper today and then Saturday I'm volunteering at the Alaska craft show at Mr. Wong's business in hopes of it helping me to make my decision (I maybe should say confirm, I pretty much know what I'm going to do but I am hoping for the final confirmation by doing this). Bottom line I need to at least make it through today. I didn't go to church last night and dozed off and on, then actually went to bed at 9 pm (I don't remember the last time I went to bed that early and actually slept). I did wake up at 5 am when Joleesa got up and never went back into a solid sleep. I'm sitting here now with my eyes just wanting to close...Lord help me make it through this day.

Please, please pray!

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Oh, I wish I had seen your request earlier. But God says He hears our prayers even before we pray them. He already knew I would be praying for you. May God be with you!

J Nowling said...

You are so right. It's only God that got me through this day. Everyone kept trying to help me so I could leave early and it just didn't work. But I did have a good interview. It's in the Lord's hands.

If you would continue to pray as I still feel very rough.