Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Feeling pretty Rough

Saturday night, or early Sunday morning I was woke up by the pain in my throat. It hurt so bad. After some hot tea and lemon it felt better. By the time I got done leading song service Sunday morning and evening I was starting to feel it a little. Once again in middle of the night the pain woke me up. When I got up this morning I had hot tea and lemon and by the time I left the house my throat was scratchy. All day my nose was running, my head was hurting, as was my chest. Tonight I have all that plus the scratchy throat along with it being sore. I'm sure that means a cough tomorrow. Several have been sick at work, and when Brother Nowling came home from Colorado he was sick...I don't why they think they have to share it.

The worse part is, I can't call in to work tomorrow as I have 3 appointments with clients. Ugh! I could use your prayers please.

4 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I'll be praying for you today.
I felt pretty crummy yesterday and the day before with cold symptoms. Last night I put Vick's VapoRub on the bottoms of my feet and wore socks to bed. NO COUGHING at ALL through the night! It's amazing. And I'm feeling much better today.

J Nowling said...

Sister Smith I tried the VapoRub on my feet (and I hate wearing socks to bed but I'm willing to give anything a try to keep from getting down sick). I'm no better but fortunately I'm no worse. Still can's stay from work as more appointments today.

I'd appreciate it if you'll keep the prayers coming.

Vicki Smith said...

I hate wearing socks to bed, too. So, it didn't work for you,huh? So much for the 100% cure from coughing in the night. Are you going to try it again? Maybe with MORE Vick's? :-)

J Nowling said...

Ah I missed that it was suppose to cure "coughing". There was no coughing, but I still had the scrathy throat, congested chest and sinuses. Some how I missed "what" it was suppose to cure.