Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Love Him So Much

I am so happy my God is an ever present God. More and more, that fact has come to mean so much to me. It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is, He is there. You don't need to explain yourself to Him as He knows your heart (even the hidden parts that He some times needs to reveal to us). He understands my thoughts, and my emotions when even the closest person in my life doesnt. He knows my insecurities, my fears, my hurts my struggles, my strengths and my joys. He loves me as I am as He sees me as I can be.

No He doesn't physically wipe the tears away, but spiritually He understands each tear and He wraps His love around me. He settles His peace over me and gives me what I need at that moment to continue on.

I have been sick now for 21 days. It's been so frustrating as I try to keep going. My sarcoidocis makes it difficult to fight off this type of virus. We have our youth covention in two weeks, and the thought of flying with all the congestion in my head and chest is scary as it is sooooo painful to fly (last year I experienced tremendous pain flying back from convention as I was sick then too. I am sooooo tired of being sick. I've got so much I need to do...but God knows all this and I KNOW He will take care of me. I just need to trust HIM. I covet your prayers for His complete healing.

BUT I love my Lord and Saviour so very much. I truly believe the Word. I experience His Truth of "I will be with you alway" every moment of every day AND I can't imagine life without Him. I Love You Lord, and I know I can never OUT love You.

4 comments:

connie said...

We are so looking forward to the Youth Convention also and to having you in our home.

Netty said...

When our read your post the words to song came to me ...
Something about his love is deeper than the biggest ocean ... now I am stuck and can't remember the rest! LOL!

To encourage you about Youth Convention, I remember the first mission trip I went on to Honduras, I got so sick. Fever, congestion, sinus. I remember lying on the couch crying because God had blessed so much in providing the funds and I was sick and may not get to go. I remember a minister preaching, "Do all that you can and leave nothing out."
I took that to heart and the instant I stepped on the plane to leave I was healed! I had a wonderful trip. You will too! I enjoyed my time so much in Sister Connie's home. She makes you feel very much at home. Have a great time.

J Nowling said...

Sis Net thank you for the encouragement. I've thought of that song several times. Here's the words:
"Once I thought the love of God was just for you and me.
Once I thought we were the only ones.
Now I know God's love can find all those from sea to sea;
And when it finds them, they become His sons.
God's love is warmer than the warmest sunshine,
Softer than a sigh.
God's love is deeper than the deepest ocean,
Wider than the sky.
God's love is brighter than the brightest star
That shines every night above;
And there is nothing in this world
That can ever change His love."

Sister Connier we've been praying for the convention. We're looking forward to the fellowship too.

Netty said...

Now that encouraged me! Hope you are feeling better!