Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I REALLY did see my moose now

Sis. Tammi, I agree Joleesa was cuter than any other moose. I did finally see one yesterday in the woods. I didn't get a clear look but I saw one. I think it made Brother Nowling happier than me ~big grin~

I actually drove Brother Nowling to work and home today. It was quite the accomplishement as we work on opposite sides of town through thick traffic, and in the dark. It was actually good for me. Unfortunately it means he had to wait an hour of half for me. But he's in training and it gave him an opportunity to study. I need to plan my day so I am out the door right at 5:30 p.m. so he won't have to wait quite as long. I so do want to get me a Subaru Outback. It's not a truck, its not a van, it's not a station wagon it's kind of a combination. But if it's the Lord's will, it will happen, I just have to be patient ~something I'm not good at.

Work is going better. I'm actually feeling like I'm getting on top of things. I'm also getting to know some of the people. Even actually shared some laughter.

Once again God is good!

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Congratulations on your big accomplishment of driving solo! WOO HOO!!!!! ;-)

Tammy Washburn said...

Dustin didn't get to see a moose either when he was in Anchorage last January.

The Middle J said...

Aaaww poor Dustin. Its the coolest thing to see something that big and wild come up so close to us.