Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Trailer Sale Not Finalized

We were not able to meet with the man to finalize the trailer sale. Brother Nowling had to work late. Please pray for Brother Nowling. He's suppose to be working the Palmer area for Fed Ex. Palmer is a small town, lot of driving less deliverying. Instead they had him work Anchorage because the regular driver hurt his back. This means big truck (which isn't a real big deal except for the tight places he has to get it in and out of), big and heavy boxes and lots of stops. He strained a muscle in his back and was hurting pretty bad. He's not that young any more and this is tough for him. Top that off with the fact that technically he works for Kelly Services (long story, and wierd set up) and he has worked 3 weeks and hasn't gotten a pay check. He has never actually personally had anything to do with Kelly Service it's all been done through Fed Ex so they are the ones that need to follow up and he's not having a lot of success.

In regards to the trailer the guy is still interested and has planned to meet Saturday morning. We have a couple of complications that we would like your prayers in. One, if you remember we had had trouble with the one brake on the way up and they took it off, well Brother Nowling didn't tell him about it thinking he could get it back on...NOT. So he has to tell him about that which we really don't think will be a problem as we've already come down considerably in price. More importantly the bank says it could take 3 months to get the title...so we've got to figure out to do this sale without a title. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please pray that nothing goes awry in this sale.

Yes Jaclyn it is an Outback that I would LIKE but probably won't happen as I don't think we can afford even a used one. I'm too the place I just want my own vehicle and my only request are that I don't need a step ladder to get in in, nor a crane to pull me out of it (Jessa's Nissan is like sitting on the ground), that it'll handle well on winter roads and it's in our price range. I hope that's not too much to ask Lord~wink. I think you get the idea.

My work is going, ummmmm...good I guess. I feel like I just get on top of things and things get thrown at me and I get behind again. Actually I guess I haven't been totally caught up yet and that might be the key. Yesterday I did sale a full page, color ad worth almost $9,000. I don't work commission, but because this was a totally new account, I do think I get some kind of bonus. Even if I don't, it felt like quite the accomplishment!

Everyone is working in our house now so we haven't gotten into a routine yet of chores. Everyone get's home at different hours which you would think makes it easier but not really.

Any way life is good but please continue to remember us in your prayers, especially Brother Nowling today. We appreciate everyone of them.

0 comments: