Thursday, October 12, 2006

Young People Today

Did you know if you take laptops and cell phones away from our young people they wouldn't be able to exist. Let's see if any of them would disagree with me. The youth around here have one, or the other or both going at all times. They are texting, or msn'g each other even while sitting in the same room. ~shaking head~ A couple of weeks ago during youth activity (Mind you not chuch or devotions, they are always good about turning them off for those) I asked them to give me the next 45 minutes of game time that no one used their cell. THEY DID IT, but I think some were having withdrawls ~lol

I saw a moose today right in the median. It was a mama and she was eating the grass.

The Spirit really came down in service last night. But there was one corner of the church where a couple of youth weren't responding. I believe they were trying to ignor His prompting. They think they succeeded but God will not forget them. Please help me pray.

2 comments:

The Middle J said...

I'm not normal I guess- I can't stand when people are in the room and try to talk to me with their phone or computer- its terribly annoying!

blkjac said...

I agree with you Young people are always taking to each other i'm guilty of it too.