Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, Job 38:22

We have SNOW and PTL the trailer is gone. SOLD! and the timing couldn't be better as we have about 3-4 inches of snow. We would have had to figure a place to move it for them to plow...yeah right plow, I don't think Anchorage knows what it means to plow! We haven't seen a plow yet. Anyway at least the trailer is gone, so it's not a problem. I also got a car...yeah a car, a Ford Taurus. Not the Outback, Jacyln, we couldn't get the payments we needed so I got a 2005 Ford Taurus. Josh and Micah (Micah in particular) have had to bite their tongues due to it being a Ford. But the Lord gave us a great interest rate, that got the payments down, along with that I get brand new STUDDED tires as the tires that were on it were bald so they're throwing in the new tires...but they aren't on yet. They'll pick it up from my work tomorrow and put them on so it'll be sloooooow going on these roads.

The snow is beautiful...but Sister Becki snow means Christmas songs to me but they won't let me start singing them yet. Go figure. We'll just skip Halloween and join Thanksgiving and Christmas together. We can go caroling because Jenna loves to do Christmas caroling--NOT! She's already declaring she's not going if we do. Scrooge!
The snow is beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing Joleesa get into snowboarding and Jessa and Jenna get into...I'm not sure what but I'm sure they'll do something. I wish I was younger, I loved snow tubing, I've done some cross country but that was a long time as was ice skating. Ice skating, Anchorage has a rink in middle of the Dimond mall, how cool is that! Literally out in the open. You can skate without freezing...but we need the snow to to be falling.

Anyway it looks like winter is here and I'm determined to make sure we enjoy it seeing it lasts so long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I go to Alaska and get no snow!!!
You go to Alaska and get snow!LOL!
I think I brought too much Tennessee with me!LOL!
Praise the Lord on the car. Can't wait to borrow it the next time I am in Anchorage!LOL!

Vicki Smith said...

So happy for your good news concerning the sale of the trailer. Now let's all pray that my VA house will sell so I can get settled in a new home in TN. I'm a domestic, stay-at-home-to-work lady and I need a place to do that at.

Hershey Bar said...

Your trailer sold, and a car! Sounds like you won't be needing the step ladders or cranes! :0)

J Nowling said...

Sis. Net, sometimes life just isn't fair.

Sis. Smith-Your house will sell. Isn't there a song about how He's never late, but right on time. That's the way I feel He was with us. Your house is so beautiful I'm sure it will sell. God knows just when...He'll do it just when you need it most.

Sis. Jaclyn - No I won't need the ladder or the cranes but I may need a tow truck as they didn't get the tires put on today.