Monday, October 09, 2006

I Saw My First moose

Bro. Nowling and the girls have seen several Moose since being here but I haven't... Until tonight!
An Albino one at that!



We went out to eat after service at Applebees and the young people were doing all kinds of silly things for Jenna to capture on her new camera and Joleesa was the leader of the pack (or should I say herd).

We had great services. I'm really enjoying teaching the youth SS class and they must be enjoying it to as they all really get into it. Worship services have beenawesome. Brother Nowling has been stepping on toes in his messages, but that's what we need as to go on to perfection. Jenna traded services with Jessa as she had to work and she had everyone captivated as she spoke on Hebrews 12:1, 2. Hopefully she'll show you some of the pictures. The Lord is good.

I do hope we see some sunshine soon. Its been several cloudy days with rain off and on.

BUT the Lord is Good.

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Cloudy days without the sun - - that's what we had here in VA all weekend. But it's fall and I like it. I love the autumn weather. We turn on the gas log in the fireplace and it looks so real we can almost hear it crackle. LOL!

I'm happy to hear about your good church services. Praise the Lord! That's what it's all about.

Momma Tammi said...

I do believe that that is the cutest "moose" that I have ever seen.