Thursday, November 30, 2006

Not Much Happening...

Sorry Sis. Tammi my blog isn't going to be interesting either. Nothing happening here except coooooold. It's supposedly warmed up but it feels so damp. They say we're suppose to get snow but we haven't seen any since Halloween. I would say I "wish" we would get some but Brother Nowling has to drive in it...so I can't "wish" for it, but it would make it pretty again. Although I don't know why it should matter to me anyway as all I see is darkness. It's pitch black when I go to work at 8:30 and when I come home at 5:30. I'm not by a window but when I walk by and think to look out; it seems like it's always dark out so I'm not sure what time it starts getting light.
The weekend should be interesting seeing as that's when the light/darkness shall be noticed by me. Speaking of this weekend Jenna, Joleesa and I (maybe Jessa too, I don't know) will be going shopping after we pick Joleesa up from work at 11 am. Then that evening Brother Nowling and I have a date. A real date. He has asked me to a dinner theatre with prime rib and then the play Scrooge. It seems one of the guys he works with is in the play. The Morman Church is putting it on. Brother Nowling felt like it was a neutral way of getting the door open to us without having to compromise and walk through their church doors as it's at the performing arts theatre. He usually doesn't like plays but he said he's actually looking forward to it. And me, I LOVE PLAYS and he will rarely go with me. So anyway I'm really looking forward to it.

By the way, please pray for Sister Texter (Sis. Grant's mother). We didn't have church last night as she was taken to the hospital by ambulance just before church time. Almost the whole church went to the hospital. Her blood pressure was extremely high, her chest and arm were hurting and she was feeling nauseaus. She did spend the night for observation and then some tests today. She was feeling putting good today and was suppose to go home. I don't know what the results were so please remember her in your prayers.

Well Sister Tammi hopefully my ramblings has entertained you or at least helped kill a few more boring minutes. I'll let you know how the play is.

3 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebekah Doran said...

A real DATE!?! FUN! Way to go Bro. Nowling. Have fun you two!

Momma Tammi said...

Please tell Bro. Nowling, "No worries mate!" ~grin~ Oh don't forget to use an Aussie accent when you do it. ~giggle~

So...how was the play and the dinner? Bro. Ray has taken me to lunch twice this week. Okay, so McDonald's and Denney's aren't the greatest places, but we are slightly limited on choices here, so I'll take it. ~smile~