Monday, March 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MIDDLE "J"



On March 13, 1986 at 11:45 p.m. the Lord blessed us with a beautiful blonde baby girl. It was a Thursday and I was teaching Bible study at church. After having stood for several hours I sat down and when Brother Nowling took over and had testimonies and then asked me to lead some songs I shook my head no and said uh we need to go...Jenna was destined to be an integral part in the work of the Lord. Her love for God and His church has made us proud. God has given her creative talents that has been an asset to our ministry time and time again.

Jenna, we love you and so very proud of the beautiful, Godly woman you have become.

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!

Love,

Dad & Mom

1 comments:

The Middle J said...

It's only for a moment you are mine to hold
The plans that heaven has for you
Will all too soon unfold
So many different prayers I'll pray
For all that you might do
But most of all I'll want to know
You're walking in the truth
And If I never told you
I want you to know
As I watch you grow

Chorus:
I pray that God would fill your heart with dreams
And that faith gives you the courage
To dare to do great things
I'm here for you whatever this life brings
So let my love give you roots
And help you find your wings

May passion be the wind
That leads you through your days
And may conviction keep you strong
Guide you on your way
May there be many moments
That make your life so sweet
Oh, but more than memories

Chorus:

It's not living if you don't reach for the sky
I'll have tears as you take off
But I'll cheer as you fly


I heard this song today and I thought of you two-

Ive been so blessed to be raised by two parents who desire nothing more then to raise their children to serve the Lord. I know you've prayed for me from the moment you knew of my existence. I pray that as I "spread my wings" that I'll always make you proud of who I am and the women you've raised.

Love you dad and mom

your "middle J" :-)