Thursday, March 29, 2007

Infested With Germs

Our house is so infested with germs. Joleesa was sick then Jessa and now me. I actually called in sick today. I've felt rotten all week but I woke up this morning at 4 am burning up with fever,every joint in my body hurt, and I had a hard time breathing and when I cough it feels like its ripping my chest apart. I've slept literally all day and my body still wants to sleep. I don't remember the last time I was this sick. I need to be able to go to work tomorrow because I'll get to far behind.

Also, pray Jody doesn't get down with this. Not with having to fly to Seattle for his new job.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

We'll continue to pray.

Vicki Smith said...

I'm praying too. I got an e-card ready for you yesterday then realized I didn't have your e-mail address in my address book. I DID think of you and pray for you, though.

J Nowling said...

Thanks for the prayers. I was going to send you my email address Sis. Smith when it dawned on me that I don't know the email address I have for you is current.
So here it is jodyandjada.nowling@gmail.com. Once you send me something I'll then have your current email address.