Friday, October 31, 2008

He's doing better1

Thanks to those that prayed for Brother Nowling. Though he is still experiencing pain it has lessen considerably. The dental work isn't done yet. You know they keep you coming back so they can get every dollar possible. But he finally went.

I'm excited for the weekend. Other than youth Bible Study at Heather's and Jeremy's tomorrow night and getting to possibly play some games tonight, I have no plans for the weekend. That's what makes it good.

I think I have an answer to prayer. I feel like I do but I've got a couple of things to have come together and then they'll be no doubt...but you know what, God is GOOD all the time.

2 comments:

Amy Anders said...

Thank the Lord. We had a prayer here for Bro. Nowling. God is soooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!

Netty said...

Glad he is doing better! I feel your pain Sista! :0)